NEW Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4/4x4 Full Carburetor Carb Rebuild Kit
Fits: Polaris 7201
Part #: 3130495
Made By: ATV-Plus
Item Condition: New
This is one of the most complete aftermarket carburetor rebuild kits available, it meets or exceeds all OEM manufacturer specifications at a fraction of the price.
This kit includes:
- Float Needle w/ retaining clip, brass seat & gasket
- Metering needle (air/fuel adjustment screw) with spring
- Main and low speed Jets with air jet
- Slide needle with clip & washer (one of the most over looked carburetor rebuild parts)
- Float bowl gasket or O-ring
- Float bowl drain O-ring
- Idle thumb screw
- Brass choke plunger with spring
NOTE: Many ATVs have been modified over the years. Always compare jet sizes to what is already installed before replacing, if they are a different size do not replace them.
Please ensure your model and year ATV is listed below for proper fitment.
This part will ONLY work on models and years listed below:
|Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4||1997-2000|
|Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4||2000-2001|
Unsure of the year of your ATV or motorcycle? It's easy to verify using the chart below.
|Brand it Fits||Polaris|
- All products are in stock at our St. Louis Distribution Center
- Orders ship the next business day
Domestic Shipping Within The 48 States
- Free shipping for all US locations
- PO boxes can't be utilized for UPS shipments
- USPS Express Mail expedited shipping option available
Domestic Shipping Outside The 48 States
- Free shipping for USPS ship methods
- Large/Heavy items that ship via UPS can't be shipped outside the 48 states
- Estimated shipping costs are provided in the shopping cart.
- Large/Heavy items that ship via UPS can't be shipped internationally
Why Order From Us?
Fast & Free US Delivery
1-Day Handling Time
Always In Stock