If we make a mistake:
(Yes, we are human) we have you covered. Once you have returned the item to us, we will issue a full refund to you. Your refund will include both the original price you paid for the item (no restocking fee) and the outbound shipping costs you paid. Additionally, we will refund your reasonable return shipping costs as well. If we make a mistake, we will go the extra mile to make it right. The only stipulations are, you must have a RGA # and your return must arrive at our location within 30 days of the original ship date.
If you change your mind on an item you purchased:
You can return an item for any reason. However, to be eligible for a refund, your return must meet the following criteria:
- Customer must pay for both original outbound and inbound shipping costs of the item(s)
- All returns must have a return goods authorization number (RGA #)
- The RGA # must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment
- The return must arrive at our location within 30 days of the original ship date
- New items must be in 100% new, sellable condition. This means unopened, unused, undamaged, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, with all labels and packaging intact.
- New items returned in non-sellable condition are ineligible for a refund.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Note: The following items and/or product types are ineligible for a return.
- New or Used Electrical items
- Vehicles (Jet Skis, ATVs, etc)
Applying for a RGA#
Returns must have a RGA # (return goods authorization number) assigned before you return your product. You will need to contact us via our contact us page to obtain a RGA #.